All original source code, content, files, data, images, graphics, logos, algorithms, methods, designs, and other materials and information contained in PLUTU$ products and services is the intellectual property of PLUTU$ and is copyright by PLUTU$. Some PLUTU$ products and services also contain service marks, trademarks, patents, and other legal protections, and these are also the intellectual property of PLUTU$. All the intellectual property of PLUTU$ is protected under United States and foreign copyright, trademark, or patent laws, and may not be copied, duplicated, modified, adapted, distributed, or sold in any manner without the express written permission of PLUTU$. The copying, duplication, modification, adaptation, redistribution, or selling by anyone of any such intellectual property, is strictly prohibited.
Some content, files, data, images, graphics, logos, or other information that is used by PLUTU$ is the intellectual property of PLUTU$ affiliates, partners, or other companies and PLUTU$ has been explicitly granted permission for its use. No one else is allowed to use this intellectual property in any manner without the owners express written permission.
Copyright, trademark, or patent infringement violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law in the United States of America and applicable international courts and tribunals. Your use or the caching of the original source code, content, files, data, images, graphics, or other information from PLUTU$ products and services does not grant you any ownership rights to any of the PLUTU$ original source code, content, files, data, images, graphics, and other information.
Under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, fair use is permitted for certain purposes, but with limitations and some restrictions. Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
2. the nature of the copyrighted work;
3. the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
4. the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
All text which comprises the PLUTU$ Financepedia is sourced directly from Wikipedia. This text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. All images and other media files which are used on PLUTU$ Financepedia pages, except the PLUTU$ Financepedia logo, are sourced directly from Wikimedia Commons. These sourced images and other media files are available under licenses specified on their description page. All structured data from theses sourced images and other media files, and property namespaces is available under the Creative Commons CC0 License.
PLUTU$ respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that PLUTU$ users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your legal rights, please provide the following information in writing to the PLUTU$ Copyright Agent:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person(s) authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon or material which otherwise violates ownership rights;
3. A full description and the URL(s) of where the material is located that you claim is being infringed upon;
4. Your contact information: mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed upon.
Please note that in order to be a compliant and effective notice under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notice must include all of the above information. Claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages and losses incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of such material, court costs, and attorney's fees.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to:
By registering, logging in to, accessing, or using any PLUTU$ product or service, this constitutes a legal and valid electronic signature and hence, represents evidence that you the user of any PLUTU$ product or service fully understand and recognize the PLUTU$ copyright policy.
Questions about the PLUTU$ copyright policy can be sent to:
The PLUTU$ copyright policy was last updated on April 7, 2021.
PLUTU$ - 'Financial insight without all the noise.'